[CASL-L] DIST_LIBRARY SUPERVISORS ONLY _Fwd: [cosslc] Info for the Lilead Fellows Program

Shelley Stedman slstedman at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:11:31 PDT 2014

Please forward to your district library supervisors. COSSLC stands for Council of State School Library Consultants BTW.  We do not have a State School Library Consultant in CT.  I receive these messages as the CASL liaison to this organization.
Shelley Stedman
Vice President
Connecticut Association of School Librarians

Council of State School Library Consultants

Begin forwarded message: