[CASL-L] iConn access via iPads

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 06:31:08 PST 2014

This is our first year as a one to one iPad school and we've just run into a problem accessing iConn databases. I know they authenticate via IP address. Our students are on a student network, different from the staff and must use a MMS (Meraki) to log in to their iPads. A teacher just informed me that when students try to access iConn on their iPads it is asking for their library card number.
I mentioned this to my tech person as she was running into a meeting. I thought maybe some of you have also had this problem and could tell me what you did to fix it and I could pass the information on to her.
Thank you.

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

Access
to knowledge is the superb, the supreme act of truly great civilizations. Of
all the institutions that purport to do this, free libraries stand virtually
alone in accomplishing this mission. --Toni Morrison