[CASL-L] Book suggestions

Dawn Zillich dzillich at spchs.com
Thu Dec 18 07:24:10 PST 2014

Hi,

I’m looking for summer reading suggestions in the content areas of western
civilization and AP psychology. At this point we don’t have a theme yet but
our past themes have been integrity, charity, faith, and most recently the
corporal works of mercy. Suggestions can be fiction or non-fiction.

Thanks,

Dawn M. Zillich, librarian

St. Paul Catholic High School

Penguin Debut Author Program First Flights Participant
www.earlyword.com/firstflights <http://www.earlyword.com/firstflights/>

Currently reading: My True Love Gave to Me, edited by Stephanie Perkins

Currently listening to: Of Triton by Anna Banks