[CASL-L] IMPORTANT Nutmeg Book Update

Williams, Linda Linda.Williams at ct.gov
Thu Feb 20 07:25:26 PST 2014

Attention Purchasers of Nutmeg Books. We apologize for the confusion but there has been a change to the forthcoming Intermediate Nominees. One of the titles has changed the paperback publication and is no longer eligible. Please hold off purchasing and we will have the new list available ASAP.

Kristi Sadowski, MLS
Co-Director & Head of Teen Services

Booth & Dimock Memorial Library
1134 Main Street, Coventry, CT 06238
860-742-7606
www.CoventryPL.org<http://www.coventrypl.org/>

CLA YA Section Co-Chair 2013-2014
Nutmeg Steering Committee Co-Chair 2013-2014

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.