[CASL-L] Statewide eBook Symposium Registration Is Closed

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Tue Feb 25 07:39:33 PST 2014

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

On Monday, 2/24/14 @ approximately 2:07 p.m. I posted this:

"Due to the high number of registrations we have received for the statewide eBook symposium this Friday (Feb. 28) compared to the seating capacity of the meeting space at the University of Hartford, registration for this event will close at the end of the business day tomorrow, Tuesday, February 25 or after another 10 registrations have come in."

We reached our registration capacity yesterday afternoon. I am wait-listing registrations that have come in since then in the event that prior registrants cancel out. I will notify those on the wait list of their status today.

Thanks to all who have registered.

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator
iCONN.org