[CASL-L] computer lab or cart scheduling

Nancy Carlson carlsonn at fpsct.org
Wed Jan 15 05:20:15 PST 2014

Paxton,
We are a Google app school and we use google calendar to sign up for computer labs and carts. We have been doing this for three years and it works well. My technology guy created an excel spreadsheet that I update each year. Teachers can view the schedule using a link from our library web page. They would email us to schedule time.<http://www.fpsct.org/page.cfm?p=5024> http://www.fpsct.org/page.cfm?p=5024
On lm-net others have mentioned the program LibraryTrac.
Feel free to contact me with questions.
Nancy