[CASL-L] Great PD opportunity

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 3 13:04:30 PDT 2014

FYI

On Thursday, July 3, 2014 1:54 PM, "Judi Paradis judiparadis at gmail.com [MSLAmembers]" <MSLAmembers-noreply at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hello,
For a long time we've thought it would be great to team up with MassCUE and offer some PD that speaks to the great ability of school librarians and ITS to work collaboratively with teachers.  As the Common Core rolls out, collaboration using technology to support our curriculum is even more important.

So...we have a great day planned for you.  It is called Better Together and will focus on projects that actual school librarians and actual ITS have done with actual teachers in Massachusetts.  I am absolutely sure you'll get great ideas.  We've worked hard to ensure programs at each level (elementary, middle, and high school) and we've lined up people who can model projects that you can take back to your district for instant implementation!

Bonus?  Well, we're going to the drool-worthy Newton North High School (sort of like the dream houses on HG-TV for teachers).  You'll get to see an astonishing facility and hear from their innovation lab director Steven Chinosi.  And there is lunch.

Sign up NOW!  We have limited places available.

Then head off and read your summer book with a clear conscience,
Judi
--

Judi Paradis
Library Teacher

President,
Massachusetts School Library Association

Visit Your Group 	* New Members 5

• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

.