[CASL-L] Emergency weeding project - need advice

Dawn Zillich dzillich at spchs.com
Fri Jul 25 08:48:57 PDT 2014

Hi,

I arrived at my school and found shelves dismantled and stacks of books
that need to be weeded in the next two weeks. We have an exciting project
in the works but I thought I would have more time.

Any advice? I have lots of old encyclopedias that are easy to let go, but
there are many others I don’t have the time to really consider. I’m using
age and condition any other tips? Also, is anyone interested in a set of
Magill’s Masterplots?

Thanks,

Dawn M. Zillich