[CASL-L] The Library Service Centers are now part of CONSULS!

Cormier, Susan Susan.Cormier at ct.gov
Thu Jul 31 11:16:40 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,
We have completed our migration from Insignia to CONSULS (Connecticut State University Library System)!  All of your items in circulation and holds have been transferred.  Please start using CONSULS today.  Requests entered into Insignia after today will not be filled.  The URL is: www.consuls.org
Note that your State Library card number is the same as your patron number in Insignia (a 9 digit number beginning with either a 4 or a 9).  If you have forgotten your Insignia patron number, please e-mail:
Grace Burchard
grace.burchard at ct.gov
or
Judy Crooks
judy.crooks at ct.gov

Attached is a document with detailed instructions for your first login, and for  searching the catalog and placing holds.  You can e-mail any of us if you have questions or problems:
Susan Cormier
susan.cormier at ct.gov
Mary Engels
mary.engels at ct.gov
Julie Styles
julie.styles at ct.gov
Linda Williams
linda.williams at ct.gov
We look forward to working with you using the CONSULS ILS.
Susan Cormier, Director Willimantic Library Service Center
Mary Engels, Director, Middletown Library Service Center