[CASL-L] library furniture

Jennifer MacKenzie jmack54 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:54:36 PDT 2014

Hi all,
I am wondering how many of you have  high tables in your high School
library -- like the ones found in a coffee shop.

My principal seems to think this is a good idea and wants to remove some of
my study carrels and replace with "modern furniture".  I am thinking this
is not a good idea, as I have students that like to sit at the study
carrels.  I am also thinking the high top tables will not be good for
working on school projects.  As there would only be a few I assume I cannot
use ADA compliant as a reason for not having the tables.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer MacKenzie, Librarian
New Fairfield HS
New Fairfield, CT