[CASL-L] MIDDLE SCHOOL

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Tue Jun 10 09:55:45 PDT 2014

Be sure to include a link toiCONN's page for middle schools:

http://www.iconn.org/classicmiddleschool

Bill

William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN.org - Connecticut's re-search engine
Connecticut State Library
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT  06457
William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov<mailto:William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov>
www.iconn.org<http://www.iconn.org/> - www.twitter.com/iCONN<http://www.twitter.com/iCONN>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.cslib.org/> - www.facebook.com/CSLDLD<http://www.facebook.com/CSLDLD>