[CASL-L] FREE Webinar 6/18 | Flippin’ Library! A year in the life of a flipped library

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 11 12:33:43 PDT 2014

This sounds really good.

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 10:23 AM, The edWeb Team <info at edweb.net> wrote:

Join us for the next Emerging Tech webinar!
Wednesday, June 18th – 5PM Eastern Time
Flippin’ Library! A year in the life of a flipped library
Presented by Michelle Luhtala, Head Librarian, New Canaan High School, CT; with Brenda Boyer, from Kutztown High School library
In This Session
While New Canaan High School library has been packaging instruction for online consumption for years, we shifted our approach this year to increase personalized instruction. In this session, the presenter will debrief about the original goals, the experience, the successes, what changes are needed, and what to build on for next year. Guest presenter Brenda Boyer, from Kutztown High School library, will also share her flipped library instruction model. Attendees will be invited to share their own experiences as well.
To Participate in the Live Session
- This webinar will be recorded and archived in this community for viewing at anytime.
- As a member of the Emerging Tech community, pre-registration is not required.
- Login at www.instantpresenter.com/edweb2 at the scheduled time.
- Test your system for best quality: www.instantpresenter.com/systemtest
About the Presenter
Michelle Luhtala is the Head Librarian at New Canaan High School in New Canaan, Connecticut.  She is the winner of the 2011 "I Love My Librarian" Award, the 2010 National School Library Program of the Year (NSLPY), and the Connecticut Library Association's 2010 Outstanding Librarian Award.
This program is sponsored by Follett.
Visit our Google calendar to view all webinars this month.
Follow us on Twitter @edWebnet to learn about upcoming webinars and special events!