[CASL-L] NESLA/MSLA conferences this weekend

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 8 14:36:54 PST 2014

FYI
On Twitter, follow #nesla and #msla14

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Judi Paradis <judiparadis at gmail.com>
To: MSLAmembers at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2014 9:29 AM
Subject: [MSLAmembers] Stay connected!

Hello,
It is exciting to see all the work that goes into our annual conference coming together as we gather on Cape Cod this weekend. We are beginning the weekend with a NESLA preconference on Nonfiction and the Common Core.  Stay tuned all weekend as we tweet on #msla14, post on our facebook page, and update our blog:  http://mslaenmass.blogspot.com/

And if you're here--join in the conversation!

--

Judi Paradis
Library Teacher

President,
Massachusetts School Library Association
Addresses:
Post a message: MSLAmembers at yahoogroups.com
Visit Your Group 	* New Members 4

• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use