[CASL-L] Fw: Reading Summit 2014 - Boston, MA - July 17

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 15 11:04:04 PDT 2014

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Romanovicz, Kelly" <KRomanovicz at ScholasticBookfairs.com>
To: "kwidz at sbcglobal.net" <kwidz at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 12:08 PM
Subject: Reading Summit 2014 - Boston, MA - July 17

Hello Irene,

My name is Kelly Romanovicz and I am a local Scholastic Book Fairs Field Representative. I would like to personally invite you to Scholastic's Annual Reading Summit.  This is wonderful day that includes the opportunity to network with educational leaders from around the country and discuss innovative strategies to promote student reading and engage parents. You'll have the opportunity to receive education credits by participating in professional development breakout sessions like:
	* • Creating a School-wide Reading Culture With the Power of the Booktalk!
	* • Making the Most of Parent Involvement: Raising Readers
	* • Using Classroom Libraries to Strengthen Independent Reading Muscles
	* • Take the Journey: Putting Independent Reading Into Practice
	* • Booktalk Club: Painless, Powerful Reading, Writing, and Performing
	* • Let's Face It, Informational Text Has Features!

Attached to this email is a more detailed description of the breakout sessions along with information about pricing. We accept Scholastic Dollars (book fair profit) as a form of payment!

For more information and to register for the event, please click on the following link. www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/reading-summit  Be sure to watch the video...it's awesome!

​Thank you and I look forward to seeing you there.

Kelly

Kelly Romanovicz
Book Fair Field Representative
Scholastic Book Fairs - Northeast Region

(508) 789-2999