[CASL-L] Fw: SLJ’s Day of Dialog is coming!

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 17 14:59:00 PDT 2014

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: School Library Journal Events <schoollibraryjournal at email.schoollibraryjournal.com>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 12:03 PM
Subject: SLJ’s Day of Dialog is coming!

SLJ Day of Dialog 2014

To view this email as a web page, click here.

Join School Library Journal at Day of Dialog to discuss the latest trends and hottest books in the world of children's and young adult literature. Explore wordless picture books and storied lives panels; hear about unreliable narrators in YA literature; listen in on our lunch keynoter, Garth Nix, author of The Old Kingdom series; and walk away with plenty of books and goodies from our sponsors.

Enjoy a full day of panels and presentations as well as breakfast, lunch, and a closing reception with plenty of opportunities for author signings and networking! From magic to memoirs, there’s something for everyone.

Wednesday, May 28, 2013 8:30 am – 6:00 pm

McGraw-Hill 4th floor
1221 Avenue of the Americas
                (6th Avenue and 49th Street)
New York, NY 10020

Join the Dialog!
 SLJDOD

SPONSORED BY:

VIEW OUR UPDATED PRIVACY POLICY: Click Here.

CONTACT US:
Library Journal
160 Varick Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10013