[CASL-L] Dewey vs Genre Twitter Chat tonight 8-9

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 13:39:08 PDT 2014

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Amy Short <amy.short at hotmail.com>
To: MSLAmembers at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:24 PM
Subject: [MSLAmembers] #MSLA Twitter Chat Tuesday, 8-9pm

Hello MSLA Members,

Please join us for our monthly #MSLA Twitter chat on Tuesday, March 18, from 8-9pm. Our topic for Tuesday will be Dewey vs. Genre and how a Dewey-Hybrid Classification System is working in one local high school library. Our special guest will be Halley Zanconato (@HalleyZ).

Halley has converted Dartmouth High School's nonfiction to a Dewey-Hybrid Classification System. She recently shared her conversion concept and process at both the MSLA Northeast PD and an MSLA Southeast meeting. Since then, Halley has been receiving many requests for more information, so the Twitter chat will be a good opportunity to ask questions and find out more information from Halley and other colleagues.

We look forward to connecting with you on Tuesday!

Thank you,
Amy Short
Director of Library and Media Services
Boston Public Schools
amy.short at hotmail.com
@amyshort2
Addresses:
Post a message: MSLAmembers at yahoogroups.com
Visit Your Group 	* New Members 1  	* New Photos 1

• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
.