[CASL-L] Book club field trip

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 07:13:30 PDT 2014

Dawn (and anyone else who might be up to a 12-hour round-trip drive):

The Greater Rochester Teen Book Festival outside Rochester, NY, is FABULOUS.  This year it's Saturday, May 17, 8:45-5.  Authors present to audiences made up almost entirely of local teens bused in from middle and high schools(or coming on their own).  This year's lineup includes Paolo Bacigalupi, Laurie Halse Anderson, Cecil Castellucci, Simone Elkeles, Ellen Hopkins, A.S. King, E. Lockhart, Lauren Myracle, Neal Shusterman, Andrew Smith...AND MORE!!!  And it's FREE (though they happily accept donations).  I've gone two or three times.

Here's the website:   http://tbflive.org/

Cathy Andronik
Brien McMahon HS