[CASL-L] iCONN - High-Priority Resources Survey - reminder

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Tue May 6 04:43:22 PDT 2014

Connecticut Libraries:

In FY 2013, the State Library, working in close coordination with the iCONN Database Committee, identified five (5) categories of licensed, electronic resources that would be the most important resources to add to iCONN.org. Although we do not have sufficient funds to add these resources now, in the event that we do in the future, we want to be assured that the monies are directed where they will have the most impact.<https://www.surveymonkey.com/MySurvey_EditPage.aspx?sm=8AH2boCpR4BsBisMtqkidtr6D%2bPjqX1y1yNZUzTpsNJvy%2bRzs7eYuSu%2byRmKXV0l&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=650>

Please help us to identify the resources most important to add to iCONN.org by completing this brief survey. All library types are invited to participate, but please, only one response per library. Your answers will be confidential. This survey will close on Friday, May 9:<https://www.surveymonkey.com/MySurvey_EditPage.aspx?sm=8AH2boCpR4BsBisMtqkidtr6D%2bPjqX1y1yNZUzTpsNJvy%2bRzs7eYuSu%2byRmKXV0l&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=650>

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3LHYPXX

Thank you!

Best regards,
Bill

William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN.org - Connecticut's re-search engine
Connecticut State Library
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT  06457
William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov<mailto:William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov>
www.iconn.org<http://www.iconn.org/> - www.twitter.com/iCONN<http://www.twitter.com/iCONN>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.cslib.org/> - www.facebook.com/CSLDLD<http://www.facebook.com/CSLDLD>
p:  860-704-2230 or 888-256-1222 (toll-free in CT)
f:  860-704-2228