[CASL-L] BookCon coupon

Dawn Zillich dzillich at spchs.com
Thu May 8 10:00:34 PDT 2014

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get BookCon coupons? I am taking my book club and
could use all the help we can get to keep costs down.

Thanks,

Dawn M. Zillich, librarian

St. Paul Catholic High School

"The old idea of the librarian as a sort of recluse closeted with his books
and

interested only in them is the very antithesis of the modern librarian, who

must live with people equally with books, and who must also be keenly aware

of all that is going on in the world around him."

~Linda A. Eastman~ (Head Librarian of the Cleveland Public Library, 1918 to
1938)