[CASL-L] The nitty gritty of "end of the year" - getting those books returned

Crowley, John jcrowley at region9ps.org
Wed May 28 05:41:23 PDT 2014

We, also, use the combination of Follett Destiny & Powerschool.  We started by entering the student's and mother's email addresses in the appropriate fields of Destiny.  We would only enter emails for delinquent users. Next, we had our Powerschool manager give us a CSV spreadsheet of all with the email addresses and did a patron import into Destiny.  Also, since  virtually all of our (high school) kids have cell phones, I suggest that they enter the due date into their reminders or calendars

Sent from my iPhone