[CASL-L] ebooks

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Sat Nov 1 05:43:41 PDT 2014

We have had this on our library iPads for about a month...and the kids love
it..lots of popular titles...read aloud or independent reading on all
selections...

Barbara Johnson
Colchester
On Nov 1, 2014 8:23 AM, "Jane Martellino" <janemartellino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Go to this site
> https://www.getepic.com/
> and sign-up for a FREE teacher account.  And then, download their app.
> You will have access to a great selection of ebooks.
>
> For children under 12 years of age.
>
> If parents want to sign-up, they could try it, there is a monthly
> subscription or an annual rate of $79.99 which is actually not bad
> considering the amount of books their children will have immediate access
> to.  However, teachers can use it for FREE.
>
> Jane Martellino
> PES

Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please consider communicating any sensitive information by
telephone, fax or mail. The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential. If you are NOT the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.