[CASL-L] Nutmeg Applications Received

Garofalo Lisa lgarofalo at ellingtonschools.net
Tue Nov 18 08:04:45 PST 2014

Good morning,

I've received some emails wanting confirmation that the applications to be part of a Nutmeg Book Award Selection Committee had been received.
I just sent out two rounds of emails. One went to all the students who applied and one went to all the librarians who applied (bcc to protect privacy) with updates as of 10:45 this morning, November 18th. The emails were sent to the email address that was given on the application.

If you or a student applied to be on one of the committees and DID NOT get an email from me, please let me know as soon as you can and I'll check again and possible ask that you resubmit your application.  Hopefully, all the applications have arrived as intended.

As mentioned, the committee chairs will be reading all the applications and decisions will be made on or by December 15th.

If you have any questions, please contact someone from the committee you are hoping to work with as listed below.
2017 High School Selection Committee - Casey LaPlante laplantec at granby.k12.ct.us<mailto:laplantec at granby.k12.ct.us>  or Melissa Lopes mlopes at wlps.org<mailto:mlopes at wlps.org>
2017 Teen Selection Committee - Libby Mueller libby at ejmueller.com<mailto:libby at ejmueller.com>
2017 Intermediate Selection Committee - Kari Hamad khamad at lioninc.org<mailto:khamad at lioninc.org>
2017 Elementary Selection Committee - Maureen Schlosser mschlosser at colchesterct.org<mailto:mschlosser at colchesterct.org>  or Suzanne Hurley hurleys at newtown.k12.ct.us<mailto:hurleys at newtown.k12.ct.us>

General questions can be sent to the co-steering chairs - Marla Martin mmartin at biblio.org<mailto:mmartin at biblio.org> or Cathy Townsend cwtown34 at aol.com<mailto:cwtown34 at aol.com>

Thank you for your support of the Nutmeg Book Award!
-Lisa

Lisa Garofalo
School Librarian
Ellington Middle School & Crystal Lake School
Ellington, CT
lgarofalo at ellingtonschools.net<mailto:lgarofalo at ellingtonschools.net>
Secretary, Ellington Education Association
Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award Steering Committee