[CASL-L] Non LMC Question

Steven Hadge schmuddy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 16:16:21 PST 2014

Sorry about this non-LMC question but you all represent a huge cross section of the and you can probably help me out. My principal is looking for districts that practice a restorative discipline model with behaviorally challenged elementary school students.  This model employs conflict resolution education, peacemaking, and restorative justice. If your district uses this model please let me know and if you have a contact person that would be great. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
Steve HadgeRobertson Elem.Manchester, CT