[CASL-L] Acceptable use policies?

STEPHANIE PATTERSON SPATTERSON at southingtonschools.org
Mon Oct 20 18:36:45 PDT 2014

We no longer collect paper with signatures and engage in the specific consent battles. The volume alone was a nightmare. Our Board has guidelines and now all users are held to the standard by virtue of using the network.  It has reduced debate and works quite well. It helps to remind students that they are guests on the network servers- just like they are guests in someone's home and therefore must abide by the house rules even thou they may differ from rules in their own homes. Time and place.

Stephanie Patterson
Southington High School
Sent from my iPhone