[CASL-L] CSL Division of Library Development Services Survey

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Wed Oct 22 07:02:17 PDT 2014

To the Connecticut Library Community:

The Division of Library Development, a part of the Connecticut State Library, is creating a new strategic plan for the next three years.  As part of this endeavor, we would appreciate getting your thoughts and opinions on how we might improve on the services and programs we provide to you and your library.  Please take a few moments to complete this short, 12-question survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/dldusersurvey
The survey will be up until November 7.

Thanks!

Dawn La Valle
Director, Division of Library  Development
Connecticut State Library
231 Capitol Ave.
Hartford, CT 06106
PH:  860-757-6665