[CASL-L] State of CT's new EBOLA website

Carol Ansel cansel at williamsschool.org
Thu Oct 23 07:40:45 PDT 2014

Thanks, Lynn.  Also, for middle and high school kids, John Green just did
a thought- and discussion-provoking post; in case you missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5A_sH3qDgY
(Sorry, I don't have a link that will work where YouTube is blocked).
Carol

Carol Ansel
Librarian / Information Wilderness Guide
The Williams School
New London, CT

"Today, with our powers of concentration atrophied by the staccato
communication of the Internet and attention easily diverted to addictive
entertainment on our phones and tables, book-length reading is harder
still" -- Colin Robinson