[CASL-L] 1:1 program--library

Deborah Sharpe dsharpe at woodstockacademy.org
Fri Oct 24 07:19:44 PDT 2014

Good morning,

Our school is moving to a 1:1 program with iPads next year.  For schools with a 1:1 program, I'm curious how this has changed your library resources & services.  Are you devoting more of your budget to e-books and/or databases?  If so, what companies are you using?  We currently have Overdrive, but the prices are outrageous!  For databases, do you use any good companies that have apps? I only have a handful of teachers who still require print sources, but the desire to keep the print collection up-to-date seems to be waning.   Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Deb Sharpe

Woodstock Academy

This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL or PRIVILEGED material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.