[CASL-L] conference materials

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 07:27:41 PDT 2014

Will there be any materials available from the presentations on Monday? If not, does anyone have the information from the Flipped PD presentation. I copied down links but, the presenter shortened the links with a Google app and one of them doesn't work and I really wanted that information.

TIA

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

Access
to knowledge is the superb, the supreme act of truly great civilizations. Of
all the institutions that purport to do this, free libraries stand virtually
alone in accomplishing this mission. --Toni Morrison