[CASL-L] Most Starred Nonfiction of 2014 (so far)

Williams, Linda Linda.Williams at ct.gov
Fri Oct 31 06:50:31 PDT 2014

I have added the list of this year's nonfiction receiving 2 or more starred reviews to the CT LibGuides site:
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/aecontent.php?pid=612206&sid=5284476

Here's an interesting piece of info about this list. To buy one copy of every book on this list:
    Total list price: $1223.30
    Total price with B&T discount (no processing): $773.04

Not too daunting. And many, if not all of these books will appear on ALA and publisher best lists and school association lists.

[Just an FYI about these lists. For a quick scan through the list, I color code the titles: green title = good for preschool and up; purple title = good for kindergarten and up; blue title = good for middle school and up; brick red title = high school]

Linda Williams
Children's Services Consultant
Connecticut State Library/WLSC
1320 Main Street, Suite 25