[CASL-L] "Give me your best educational game" says the 8th grader...

Beecher, Louise lbeecher at bridgeportedu.net
Fri Oct 31 07:33:02 PDT 2014

I just discovered "Made with Code." It was created by Google to encourage girls to get into coding, but that is not too obvious. All kids should enjoy this. The address is below. Check out the projects.

https://www.madewithcode.com/

Louise Beecher
Librarian

"A democratic society depends upon an informed and educated citizenry."

Thomas Jefferson