[CASL-L] sharing new books

Kerry Darby kerrypdarby at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 16:56:24 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm a new elementary LMS, and I received a couple of book orders at the end of last year (about 120 books).  I'm looking for advice about how to make them available to the kids.  I don't expect to get another order again this year.  I'm thinking about keeping them on display for a week to give all the classes a chance to see the new books before kids start checking them out.  I'm also wondering how to set it up so the classes at the beginning of the week don't always get the first pick.  Does anyone have any suggestions for this?  Thanks!

Kerry Darby