[CASL-L] Please participate tonight for a school library ESEA Twitter Storm!

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 9 12:13:56 PDT 2015

      On Thursday, April 9, 2015 1:49 PM, Sara Kelly Johns <skjohns at gmail.com> wrote:

 If you are on Twitter, please participate TONIGHT from 7-9pm, EST.

We NEED to hit "the Hill" with thousands of tweets to help get SKILLS act language in ESEA reauthorization! Please cross-post to every listserv you have access to. This is an NEA partnership.

Messages are below and on the ALA Washington Office District Dispatch page, "Make Some Noise for School Libraries:" /http://www.districtdispatch.org/2015/04/make-some-noise-for-school-library-funding/ THANKS, Sara
~~~Sara Kelly Johns
Instructor, Mansfield University School Library & Information Technologies Program
Immediate Past President, New York Library Association
Executive Board, American Library Association
AASL Past President (2007-08)
67 Canaras Ave.
Saranac Lake, NY 12983
skjohns at gmail.comsjohns@mansfield.eduPH: 518-891-2339

"All knowledge is spendable currency, depending on the market"--Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings