[CASL-L] Free reference books!

Michelle Luhtala mluhtala at me.com
Fri Apr 17 11:14:54 PDT 2015

We eliminated our reference collection and this is what we have yet to
discard. Most of these are close to ten years old. The list was compiled by
a student volunteer using voice-to-text, so please forgive the typos.

There are a few conditions to the donations:

   1. We will not box or deliver them. You can drive up to the library
   door, and we will bring a cart out to the curb.
   2. Any donations must be approved by our Board of Education, so let me
   know which volumes interest you, and we will submit an item to the next
   meeting's agenda.

Here is the very messy list of titles:

   - Van Nostrand scientific encyclopedia (Volume one and two)
   - Encyclopedia of earth science
   - Encyclopedia of space science and technology
   - Mac Millan encyclopedia of energy
   - The complete encyclopedia of arms and weapons
   - The encyclopedia of vitamins minerals and supplements second edition
   - The Oxford dictionary of food and nutrition
   - Encyclopedia of junk food and fast food
   - Matthew Brady, his life and photographs
   - The encyclopedia of global warming, science, and technology
   - Photographing history by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler
   - The facts on file encyclopedia of science, technology, and society
   - Drug abuse sourcebook
   - Abuse and violence information for teens
   - Domestic violence and child abuse encyclopedia of filing, origins,
   attitudes, consequences
   - Life on earth
   - Encyclopedia of drugs alcohol and addictive behavior
   - The dictionary of the history of science
   - Science technology and society, an encyclopedia
   - The encyclopedia of the environment
   - Bergeson career resource guide for people with disabilities
   - World of earth science
   - Cyclopedia of space and astronomy
   - Encyclopedia of environmental studies
   - Nuclear power
   - Pathology of drug abuse
   - Sexually transmitted diseases  sourcebook
   - Reproductive rights and technology
   - Alcoholism sourcebook
   - Contemporary and alternative medical information for teens
   - Health and illness
   - Encyclopedia of infectious disease is
   - The encyclopedia of eating disorders