[CASL-L] Nutmeg shopping guide from CLC

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Wed Apr 22 13:01:11 PDT 2015

Need a quick and easy way to order your 2016 Nutmeg nominees, or want to supplement what you’ve already purchased? CLC can help! We have prepared a list of all 2016 Nutmeg nominees (all levels), with pricing for all of our contracted suppliers in each of the formats they offer. Save money and make your Nutmeg shopping a snap with this handy list!

To request your copy, contact Pam Najarian at CLC - pnajarian at ctlibrarians.org or 860.344.8777 x106.

The list will be posted on CLC’s web site at www.ctlibrarians.org/?Nutmeg after May 1, 2015.

Please note that only CLC member libraries and schools are eligible for CLC’s contracted discounts. Questions? Contact Connie (x104) or Pam (x106) at CLC - 860.344.8777. Happy shopping!

Christine Sarrazin
Coordinator, Communications & Marketing
Connecticut Library Consortium
234 Court St, Middletown, CT 06457