[CASL-L] AP Capstone

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:03:45 PDT 2015

I looked over a lot of the information on the website but, I couldn't find anything about the credentials necessary to teach the classes. It said that teachers would need to undergo training but, I don't see anything their about certifications. Does anyone know if a teacher has to have a certain certification to be able to teach specific AP courses?My have state certification in NY and CT but, besides library media  they are in Deaf Ed k-12 in CT and elementary ed  as well as Deaf Ed in NY.

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life."
  ―    W. Somerset Maugham,