[CASL-L] Destiny Help

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Thu Aug 27 09:28:05 PDT 2015

Does anyone know how to block students from taking out checking out materials?

I have a number of students with books overdue from last year.  I want to block them and not have the manual override box come up.

I have a few interns who are too willing to let things slide.

Is there any way I can block a student temporarily?

I tried changing their status to "restricted" but it didn't work.

If I have to I'll just remind the people at the desk to not let anything go out.

Thanks,
Matt

Matthew Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
Waterford, CT 06385
(860) 437-6956
https://www.waterfordschools.org/domain/44
Twitter: @lancerlibrary<https://twitter.com/lancerlibrary>

"When you are growing up there are two institutional places that affect you most powerfully: the church, which belongs to God, and the public library, which belongs to you."
― Keith Richards