[CASL-L] PD hours

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:43:19 PST 2015

My principal has asked me to be the person in the building to keep track of PD hours. Even though we are a parochial school and do not have to adhere to CT regulations, the Diocese of Bridgeport would like us to. I have spoken to someone at the state level and it is my understanding that ALL teachers have to have 18 hours of PD a year regardless of their certification level. Some teachers in my school think this applies only to professional level.

Do any of you know the definitive answer to this question? I'm starting to doubt my sanity.

Thanks,

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future."-Ray Bradbury