[CASL-L] please read if you use WLSC's Book Discussion, Nutmeg, Board Book sets or Book Props

Cormier, Susan Susan.Cormier at ct.gov
Thu Dec 3 07:24:17 PST 2015

Hi Everyone,

If you've read the State Librarian's memo, you know that we are expecting some level of disruption in the DeliverIT CT (Ccar) service beginning in January.  In order to make sure that you get the materials you requested on time we are taking the following steps:

*       All items currently booked for January AND February will be sent out immediately (if they are on shelf at this time).

*       We will e-mail you to let you know when items have been shipped.

*       We ask you to e-mail us when you return an item so we can track it quickly if it doesn't return to us in a timely fashion.

With a bit of extra communication, we will endeavor to deliver your sets with as little disruption as possible.
Please contact me if you have any questions about your materials.

Thank you for your patience.

Susan
[CT_State_Library_Logo-02.jpg]

Susan Cormier | Children's Services Consultant | Division of Library Development | susan.cormier at ct.gov | Office: (860) 456-1717 X301 | (800) 253-7944 X301