[CASL-L] Fwd: Sneaky plan to pass CISA this week

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 05:45:05 PST 2015

Just finished listening to a book called Data and Goliath, about corporate and government surveillance.  If you weren't paranoid and seeing black helicopters before, you will be after reading that book.  And it's based on the situation pre-2014.  Scary stuff.

Cathy Andronik
Teacher Librarian
Brien McMahon HS
Norwalk