[CASL-L] Friday Funny

Pillar, Joleen pillarj at gilbertschool.org
Fri Feb 20 05:25:48 PST 2015

I received this from one of my faculty members this morning.
Thought you would all get a kick out of this...I love my teachers!!

Ladies,
You are the bedrock of civilization. Without you, we would descend into
chaos.
Can I have a laminated pass with the following on it:

PASE (LARGE COLORFUL FONT of your choosing)
\
Señor Goetz - Salón  313

Baño
Oficina principal
Oficina de consejos
Enfermera

PS I use the pass as a teaching tool - this why it is in Spanish; it
provokes students to coax out of the deep recesses of their minds their
natural critical thinking skills. If anyone asks you why you are doing
this, tell them it is part of the curriculum.

Gracias,

*Jody*

*Joleen (Jody) Pillar*

The Gilbert School
200 Williams Avenue
Winsted, CT 06098

860.379.8521
www.gilbertschool.org

"Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn!"

"Libraries do not change lives.

Libraries are ugly carpet and bad lighting.

People who WORK in libraries change lives."