[CASL-L] CT Digital Collections - system alert from OCLC

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Fri Jan 2 05:13:51 PST 2015

Per the attached message from OCLC, it will not be possible to view images in CT Digital Collections<http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/digitalcollections.aspx> from midnight tonight until 3:00 pm on Saturday.  You will still be able to search the collections via "Search All Collections At Once" but you will not be able to view the images.

Best regards,
Bill

William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN.org - Connecticut's re-search engine
Division of Library Development
Connecticut State Library
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT  06457
William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov<mailto:William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov>
www.iconn.org<http://www.iconn.org/> - www.twitter.com/iCONN<http://www.twitter.com/iCONN>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.cslib.org/> - www.facebook.com/CSLDLD<http://www.facebook.com/CSLDLD>