[CASL-L] Fwd: Get Thinking with This AASL Webinar!

Lynn Rappaport lynfo16 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 06:36:20 PST 2015

Colleagues:

Of interest - a study by Scholastic as reported in the New York Times.

Study Finds Reading to Children of All Ages Grooms Them to Read More on
Their Own
<http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/08/us/study-finds-reading-to-children-of-all-ages-grooms-them-to-read-more-on-their-own.html?_r=0>
Lynn A. Rappaport, MLS
School Librarian