[CASL-L] Ideas for lessons for summer program

LORETTA sullivanl at cox.net
Wed Jul 1 10:04:25 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for ideas for some lessons for a summer program for incoming freshman. Some ideas are using search engines and trouble shooting. We use one to one chromebooks. Any and all ideas and forwarded lessons would be much appreciated. Im looking for at least 4 lessons 45 minutes to one hour in length. Thank you!
Loretta SullivanLMS Manchester High SchoolManchester, CT

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.