[CASL-L] Heritage Quest Online Remote Access

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Wed Jul 8 05:57:37 PDT 2015

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

For public libraries:

On June 25th I posted a message that indicated ProQuest had created a new link to Heritage Quest Online for iCONN, but that remote access by means of that link was under development. ProQuest has written to me to indicate that all valid Connecticut public library card numbers have been assigned to the new link, so remote access to Heritage Quest Online with a CT public library card is now possible. Here is the link:

http://www.heritagequestonline.com/ipbarcode?aid=4491

Please refer any problems with access to me (see my signature file below for e-mail address and office phone number).

Best to you all,
Eric

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | Electronic Resources Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224