[CASL-L] FW: OneClickdigital WMA update

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Fri Jul 10 10:46:43 PDT 2015

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

For libraries with OneClickdigital users, please see the forwarded message below. Please note that not all OneClickdigital users will be affected by this. Please direct questions to OneClickdigital at:

877-77-AUDIO / 877-772-8346.

Eric

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | Electronic Resources Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224