[CASL-L] SCSU Survey

Dave StGermain dstgermain at milforded.org
Tue Jun 16 11:20:16 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone

As a member of the ILS Advisory Committee, I have been asked to forward the
email below to you.  Please take a few minutes to take this survey - it
will help SCSU in planning to classes and programs that will be relevant
and able to meet the needs of potential employers.  Please feel free to
forward to anyone who might be able to help with this.

Thank you

David St.Germain
Supervisor for Media Services and Instructional Technology
Milford Public Schools
70 West River Street
Milford, CT  06460
(203)783-3412

===================

Good Morning,

As Chair of the SCSU Information Library Science (ILS) Advisory Committee,
I am inviting you to help shape the future of Southern Connecticut State
University's new Masters in Library and Information Science (MLIS) program.

Southern Connecticut State University's School of Education will be
applying for ALA accreditation of its new MLIS program. The faculty is
seeking input from the library community as it develops new curriculum.

https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=143352443653

Alice S. Knapp

President

The Ferguson Library