[CASL-L] Collecting Data - SLOs - School Improvement Plan

Yulo-medeiros, Julie jyulo at cromwell.k12.ct.us
Tue Mar 3 10:16:53 PST 2015

Do you, your school and/or district use a template to collect and analyze date for SLOs? This was discussed at my high school's last school improvement meeting. The committee would like to be able to provide a tool kit of options for our teachers. After our principal finished mid-year conferences she realized that some teachers had the ability to do both collect and analyze while some only collected. The collection of templates in a tool kit folder would allow all teachers to find something that worked for their SLOs.

If you, your school and/or district have a template for collecting and analyzing SLO data that you are willing to share please do so knowing that you'll make other teachers' lives a little easier.

Thanks,
Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros
School Librarian
Virtual High School Site Coordinator
Cromwell High School
34 Evergreen Road
Cromwell, CT 06416
860.632.4841 Ext: 14830
jyulo at cromwell.k12.ct.us<mailto:jyulo at cromwell.k12.ct.us>

I am currently reading The Woman Who Lost Her Soul by Bob Shacochis and The Newlyweds by Nell Freudenberger.