[CASL-L] Fwd: A message from the office of Senator Christopher Murphy

Shelley Stedman slstedman at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 19:28:06 PDT 2015

These are Senator Chris Murphy’s replies to my emails advocating for School Libraries in the recent weeks.  It is good news that he is advocating  for libraries and literacy.  I will continue to monitor progress of the bill and keep you informed.

Shelley Stedman, MLS
Vice President
Connecticut Association of School Librarians

Check us out at:
www.ctcasl.com

Begin forwarded message: