[CASL-L] Sharing Nutmeg 2016 Spreadsheet

Williams, Linda Linda.Williams at ct.gov
Wed May 20 12:00:39 PDT 2015

Hi everyone (sorry for cross-posting, but I want to make this available!)

Since I have this, and someone asked for it, I figured I'd just share it with all of you! Attached is a spreadsheet of information for ALL of the new Nutmeg books. It includes reading level information for Accelerated Reader, Reading Counts, Lexile and sometimes Guided Reading.

Just a little trivia for you - according to Lexile, the easiest books to read are:
Flying Beaver Brothers and the Evil Penguin Plan and... wait for it...

the High School title, Aristotle and Dante discover the Secrets of the Universe!

The hardest to read are both High School titles as well:
Ready Player One and Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock.

Three titles had no Lexile info:
Gone Fishing, Ocean at the End of the Lane, and Sea of Tranquility.

Linda Williams

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02.png]

Linda Williams | Children's Services Consultant, Division of Library Development | Linda.Williams at ct.gov<mailto:Linda.Williams at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 456-1717 x302
libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children> | 1320 Main St. Ste. 25 Willimantic CT 06226 | Phone: (860) 456-1717 | Fax : (860) 423-5874