[CASL-L] Author - Tim Green - in CT 10/15

Lynch, J lynchj at plainvilleschools.org
Fri May 22 09:10:40 PDT 2015

Tim Green, author of over a dozen baseball and football themed titles, will
be visiting the Middle School of Plainville on October 14th, 2015. We have
hosted this energetic, enthusiastic and engaging speaker before. He's
actually the only author I have requested a second time, as our students
were so enthralled by his talk the first time he visited. Students think
they are reading about sports, but they are really learning about
perseverance, tenacity, determination, and integrity. If you are interested
in having him visit your elementary or middle school, you are welcome to
contact me, or you may contact his wife, Illyssa, directly at
greensonthelake at yahoo.com. She schedules all of his school visits and is
just wonderful to work with.

--
Joyce Lynch